Friday, February 26, 2010

And the Grammy goes to...



Miss Lola loves "Sleeping Beauty" and especially loves to sing the song from the movie. She's been walking around singing it for weeks, so I thought it was about time to capture it on video. These are the words she's singing (more or less)...

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.

Yet, I know its true, that visions are seldom all they seem.

But if I know you, I know what you'll do,

You'll love me at once, the way you did once

upon a dream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a doll! She is just too precious and it is wonderful that you captured it for all of us to enjoy! I definately think she will be a contender for at least a grammy! Love you beautiful girl - Grandma Cheryl loves you!

brenda Riley said...

This reminds me of a little girl about 27 years ago she looked just like this little girl and sang her heart out too! Lisa, you were that little girl always entertaining us in the living room at Opa and Granny's. I will never forget how adorable you were and Lola brings tears to my eyes just remembering her Mama. Thank you for sharing I loved every second!