Sunday, September 21, 2008

September is Birthday Month

On my side of the family there are 5 birthdays at the end of September. Jackson (9/20), my cousin Miles (9/23), my grandma (9/24), Lincoln (9/26) and my grandpa (9/29). So every year my aunt throws a birthday party in honor of all the September birthdays. Sunday, September 21 we celebrated at her house and Lincoln and Jackson were thrilled to get to open presents and blow out candles (especially since they won't be having a birthday party of their own this year). Its also our last swimming experience of the summer and we were lucky enough to have it be warm enough for swimming--barely. Only children are brave enough for such things.








1 comment:

brenda Riley said...

I loved everyone of the pictures. You have a beautiful family. I wish they had blogging when my children were young because I would have loved to blog! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I love it!
Brenda